Help to switch
One Inspire Payments account credit available for customers who enter into an agreement for at least 12 months. Maximum account credit is the lower of:
- your termination charge;
- your remaining terminal contract liability; and
- the maximum credit limits listed below, dependent on turnover levels:
|Minimum annual card turnover||Help to switch credit|
To qualify for this offer, you must provide:
- your two most recent merchant statements from your previous provider and either
- a valid cancellation invoice clearly showing your termination charge from your previous supplier and proof of payment by you; or
- a copy of your terminal contract showing the contracted term for which you remain liable, your most recent terminal invoice and proof of payment for that invoice.
If the agreement between you and Inspire Payments is terminated during the initial term (as set out in your agreement) or your monthly card turnover is more than 50% below 1/12th of your estimated annual card turnover, you must repay all amounts credited by Inspire Payments in full. Offer may be withdrawn at any time.
First 3 months free
Offer only applicable for customers who enter into an agreement for at least 12 months. If the agreement between you and Inspire is terminated during the initial term (as set out in your agreement), this discount must be repaid to Inspire in full. Offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer and may be withdrawn at any time.
£150 loyalty bonus
Offer available to Inspire Payments customers only. If you also take broadband services from our sister company kinex/Unicom/Clear Business, we’ll apply a credit of £150 to your new kinex/Unicom/Clear Business account when your broadband services go live. Offer available to new kinex/Unicom/Clear Business broadband customers only until 30 June 2023.
Credit can only be used against your kinex/Unicom/Clear Business account. £150 loyalty bonus can only be claimed once per Inspire Payments account. If you cancel your broadband services before the end of any fixed term, the credit must be repaid.